OneClickRoot.Com Terms And Conditions
All contents copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Rooting Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– The posted times are an average time for a session and are not guaranteed. Session times may vary from different models, networks, and supplier status.
– As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be recorded during the session if there is a claim the device has not been Rooted or Serviced properly we can check the recordings to verify this claim. The video requirements must be confirmed by OneClickRoot.com Management first.
– If the device is Rooted and/or serviced and there is a payment dispute, OneClickRoot.com reserves the right to un-root the handset.
– If OneClickRoot.com services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult OneClickRoot.com before Rooting their device elsewhere.
– OneClickRoot.com Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently Root the customers cellular phone. It will be the customer’s responsibility to verify the phone in which they are Rooting will be compatible with Custom Rom or Third-party APKs they wish to use.
– Some devices may require a Bootloader Unlock in order to Root the device. A Bootloader Unlock entails a data wipe of all Pictures, Videos, Music, Applications and Contacts. Please note, it does not Unlock the device from your Network.
– If the Root has been purchased and the device details supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already Rooted prior to placing this order, OneClickRoot.com may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
– If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully Root safely.
In a situation where a Root cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a Root will be found and will Root your device successfully and safely. In their rare instance the Root doesn’t work and we insist the Root is correct, video proof will be reviewed of your session before a refund is processed.
*For the refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different proof requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund
No refunds will be given if:
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; model number, build number of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
- The phone is hard bricked, meaning an incorrect root was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminish the number of tries left to input the correct root. If you are not sure of your phone’s root compatibility, please check with us first.
- The rooting service was obtained elsewhere.
- Completion of the root session exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
- Your device was successfully rooted but the custom rom or third-party application you wish to use the phone is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to root will be compatible with the Custom Rom or third-party application you are trying use.
- The phone was already rooted prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously hard bricked (0 attempts left to input the root) prior to placing this order.
*If you have an error with the root or are unsure about rooting your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please review the full privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in a request to exclude you from our mailing list.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Information We Collect
One Click Root collects information from users of our Website, potential clients, prospective employees, and alliance relationships to name a few, including the information you provide to us by submitting information to us through use of the site.
One Click Root does not collect your personal credit card information, this information is processed and remains with our trusted processing partners.
In certain circumstances (e.g., when you subscribe to a mailing list or send us a request for quotation), we may ask you to provide your name, e-mail address and certain other information.
How will we be using the information you provide?
The information collected by One Click Root will allow us to personalize our working relationship with you and, with your consent, to occasionally send you information about our services.
One Click Root does not sell or rent any confidential information about our customers to third parties.
One Click Root may provide your personal information to companies who are engaged by One Click Root to process your Root order (e.g. root, software, solution).
These companies will not use the information for other purposes.
Furthermore, unless you opt out, we also use the information to send you updates regarding special offers and promotions, new services and noteworthy news and events. You may, at any time request that we stop using your personal information by simply e-mailing us.