If you are someone whose life revolves around Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point, you have found your app best friend forever. With it you can edit your existing documents through your smart phones no matter where you are. Bid farewell to carrying your bulky laptop everywhere because you are someone who could need it anytime to make changes to your documents.
I know how annoying it can be to carry so much weight around just in case you need to edit something at the last minute. It can become very tiring when it already is a long day. Do not pay huge physiotherapy bills for aching shoulders and download Microsoft Office Mobile instead.
It is the official Office companion optimized for your Android phone. You can access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.
It comes along with a number of features to make your work life easier:
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
– Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
– Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you have recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
– Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.
Office documents look stunning:
– Great-Looking Documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
– Optimized for phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
– Resume Reading – When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
– Presentation Views – The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster; while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share:
– Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
– Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
– Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
You may sing in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Also, Microsoft Office Mobile requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
Since you are suppose to make lemonade when life gives you lemons, going by the same logic you must download Microsoft Office Mobile because life is giving you an easier, less cumbersome way to do things.