One cannot exist alone, one needs a companion. Be it personal or professional, if there is someone there with you, you are able to face life in a better way. Since it is impossible to be perfect, a partner can fill in your gaps and so can you. Therefore, all of us need to be alteast a pair, if not more, in our lives. It makes things easier, makes us realize what we lack, keeps us inspired and helps us out in many ways.
And since a huge part of our lives are told through pictures, maybe it is time that even pictures get a companion. After all, our pictures are our stories, our points of view, they describe the way we look at things. So why not include the way we look when we look at things? This is exactly what this new app called Frontback does. With it you take a photo with the front camera, another with the back camera, and share them both in a single image. Frontback is the most delightful way to tell a story with photos. It is a fantastic community (1M+) of people who love being creative or just sharing their daily life, be part of it, take amazing photos to share with your friends and with people around the world!
Since pictures play a very important role in our lives, it is always a good idea to have new apps that enhance this experience and make it richer. This app gives a new dimension to our pictures which will last forever as our memory. Frontback comes with a number of apps, including:
• Capture your best moments using both front and back cameras.
• Write short captions mentioning @friends and #hashtags.
• Add locations, such as restaurants, museums, or music festivals.
• Share instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, email, and more.
• See all your friends’ photos or explore the most entertaining photo community on the planet!
Its camera also has its own set of features:
• Swipe horizontally to switch between the front and back cameras.
• Swipe vertically to flip the top and bottom panes.
• After the photo is taken, swipe horizontally to flip backwards text.
• Tap any photo for the retake option.
• Try the self-timer for even more creativity or group photos.
This is one of the most recent and exciting apps for making the picture taking experience even more fun than it already is. Now you can take a selfi and a picture of what you see while taking a selfi at the same time, in the same frame. Now when people go through your picture, they will not know just one side of the story. They will have a better view of everything that happened in that moment, what you saw and what your expression was when you saw what you saw.
Frontback gives a more holistic approach to the art of photography while making it easier for you to share your story.