You are wearing your brand new shoes and strutting away. They are the most perfect pair of white espadrilles that you just bought, and mind you, they burnt a hole in your pocket but that is alright because you believe in rewarding yourself from time to time. Plus, they are more of an investment because you know they will last long as long as you use them carefully. And it rains, it rains hard and it rains like it has never rained before. And you run to the nearest shelter but it is too late by the time you reach. Now you can actually feel the burn in your pocket, looks like water doesn’t kill fire after all because the rain just behaved like fuel on fire.
All you can do is feel angry and helpless because it was a sunny day! There were no clouds, no signs of rain at all…then why?! Well because it is a little thing called life and such things happen. Sometimes the weather can get unpredictable, what you can do is download an app called AccuWeather.
Stay connected to the latest weather conditions with AccuWeather. Now supporting Android Wear, this free app features the new AccuWeather MinuteCast, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast, hyper-localized to your exact street address. AccuWeather offers the same Superior Accuracy™ and great experience across all Android smartphones and tablets, and Android Wear.
It includes the following cool features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization options through AccuWeather like:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
We work hard and earn money and we like to indulge in special things that should not get ruined. And taking precautions like downloading AccuWeather, is one of the best ways to prevent weather related hazards!